If you have a copper insulated tumbler or water bottle, aka Yeti or Swell Style, you know it's great for every beverage from coffee to tea to water or even an adult beverage! I'm not here to judge your choice of beverage or it's container, but to point out that the ability to keep your beverages either hot or cold provide ways to highlight the consistency and dependability of your brand. The ability to provide weave your message into the routine of your ideal prospect's life is a game changer for your brand. Branded advertising works because it resonates with the recipient and the recall of the advertiser is impressive.
While travel tumblers, water bottles and ceramic mugs are not new concepts, innovative designs and eye-popping decoration do offer something "new" in the marketplace. At an industry show this past week we found some cool new ways to decorate. Take this tumbler for instance, the full color wrap of mountain scene is pretty impressive right? How about when the same tumbler is in silver with a one color imprint? The texture at the base adds some visual interest, but without the graphic the wow disappears. What's my point? Our rep put it best, "the result is only as impressive as your art file!" A full color wrap imprint like this mountain scene offer the unique ability to capture many different types of images and message such as:
- An image of your company's team- say hello and thank you from the team to your customer!
- An image of the destination of your next conference, inviting you to attend or thanking you for registering.
- An image of your company's new building, new logo, a map to get you from the old location to the new one.
- Internally, what about wellness tips, reusing rather than using paper or your company's core values; maybe even a reminder to smile to "THAT" difficult customer or co-worker.
From mixed-materials, to retail-style packaging- we feature 3 new drinkware designs and innovations from the Leed's line.
1. Mixed Materials-By adding cork, bamboo and silicone elements to tumblers sport bottles, we're creating pieces that demand attention and elevate brands. It's the little-unexpected details that create something special.
|Kai Glass Bottle 18oz|
2. Retail Packaging; Gift Sets- New retail packaging options and gift sets offer more than a way to recognize a special occasion or important relationship – they’re also an opportunity to showcase your brand in a whole new way.
3. Dual-Function: Technology Meets Drinkware-What about a water bottle with a built-in Bluetooth speaker, how about wireless earbuds? Dreams come true - these innovative new pieces have the wow-factor to impress and set a brand apart from the pack.
|Ozzy Light Up Logo BPA Free Audio Bottle 25 0z|