If TV is any indication we are obsessed with cooking shows.
The kitchen is ripe for promotional advertising….
Why are these kitchen pieces a good investment? Quality products are used daily and weekly, but rarely discarded. Think beyond brick and mortar, kitchen items can be found at tail gating, on the deck, at picnics and in break rooms at companies.
Food is a personal universal and timeless connection to cultures. Using recipes and contests offer a fun way to connect with social media. On any given day, several folks on my face book feed will post photos of meals or links to recipes to share with others.
How can I use them for my company?
- Offer hot items as part of a grand opening redemptions
- Create a contest point accumulation to win a top prize
- Design a content using promotional pieces
- Create a package for incentive to collect data at an expo or street fair.
- Purchase on the go pieces like chairs or coolers for larger venue settings
- Buy name brand popular retail pieces like mason jars or red solo cup party cups to get attention for your brand.
"Cooking" up a great promotion with funcational peices that work in our daily rountines can be fun; check out some of the photos with this post and share your favorites, or perhaps a recipe.