Let's break down the facts from ASI's new 2019 Global Impressions Study:
- Calendars make very useful gifts; they help with scheduling and projecting dates.
- Calendars provide a year or more of interaction with your brand
- Despite having a calendar on their phones and computers, 31% of Gen X'ers and Millennial's use their promotional calendar everyday.
- On average, a calendar generates 850 impressions during its lifetime.
- In the United States, 62% of consumers own a promotional calendar
- 53% of consumers keep their calendar because of how useful it is to them.
- Calendars are also very cost efficient; "penny-wise"
Our friends at Bic have a lot of unique calendar options- we've inserted a few here to consider.
Custom calendars are very popular; using custom pictures helps form relationships and build loyalty with a client or employee. People love to see their name in print!
|Custom 12- Month Desk Tent|
A chalkboard calendar allows for freedom of expression depending on your mood and encourages fun in the office.
|Custom Coupon Calendar|
Unique desk shapes like these stacking cubes offer fun word play businesses with messages such as- value add benefits, company's that offer shipping solutions in cartons and team building.
|Touchpoint Magnetic Cube|
Source- ASI 2019 Global Impressions Study