Positioning your company to your vertical markets requires getting your story in front of that target audience. How and where you apply your message varies. Whether you rely on traditional print, direct mail, a sales call or modern electronic platforms for communicating your message the goal is the same; creating love for your brand!
February 12 is Lost Penny Day and pennies generate a lot of opportunities to love for your brand. Did you notice our earlier blogs this week featured some impressive stat's related to how imprinted products cost less per impression yet generate longer brand engagement than other forms of advertising? Pennies......per impression! Miss those posts? Go back and rewind the story.
Where do we find our data? Every year the Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI) conducts a survey that studies promotional products as high impact and cost-effective advertising mediums. This survey helps show the affordable cost per impression of imprinted products over other forms of advertising. Our upcoming blogs will feature the impact of this study on your bottom line.
What are the top 5 reasons that branded products change consumer behavior?
- Using imprinted products as part of your marketing campaign is smart because these products are not dependent on location or time. Unlike a billboards, magazines or newspapers, products travel with the consumer.
- Products are evergreen, unlike a print media or signage because they are useful in our daily routine.
- Products start a relationship as a gift, creating a positive impression of your brand rather than being viewed as a solicitation.
- Unlike a newspaper ad or a billboard, the product and it's message can be passed along to a new consumer.
- A product can interact with our 5 senses- all products offer touch and sight, but food products offer both taste and smell. There are even products that produce noise! We love the creative options in our industry.
* Source- ASI 2019 Global Impressions Study- ask us to share a copy!