- Perhaps you only have a couple of employees
- You are an HR manager looking for a way to create a fun employee program
- Your a realtor looking for a closing gift, or a wedding planner looking for something for the new couple
- Maybe you've done major home renovations and you want to say thanks
- Would you like to add more value for a title sponsor at your next event?
- How about your best client was featured on the cover of a recent publication
- Commemorate an event such as a hole in one or the end of a season!
What if that one item was a USA Product?
Keep reading for a series of blog posts that highlight what can be done with a one piece minimum.
For example, "what's a foot"? If you are one to not let "grass grow beneath your feet" then you will immediately see the value in owning all of your branding spaces.
- Welcoming visitors into your office
- Enhancing your tradeshow booth
- Reduce fatigue for employees on the shop or warehouse floor - include safety tips
USA printed towels- stunning full color graphics allow for photos, signatures, maps and of course your logo!
- Welcome participants of your annual charity golf tournament with their name and a message from the title sponsor
- Wow reunion attendees with a group photo or welcome visitors to your beach get away with a towel to remember
- Curl up in your new home with a blanket from your realtor
- Welcome new members to the gym with a sports towel
- Remember the team's winning season with a photo towel
- Destination conference? Include a map of the hot spots on the attendees towel!
Who doesn't love a fun game? Corporate challenges are a great way to develop teamwork both in & out of the office.
- Connect 4 in the break room
- Can Disc Golf in the warehouse
- Bean Toss at an after hours event at the bewery
- Yard Yahtzee at the company picnic
- A good game of oversized Jenga at your next department meeting might make a good Segway into cooperation, balancing and teamwork planning for strong foundations.
- A recent achievement- such as a hole in one?
- Featured on the front of a publication for your merits or product development?
- Something to share with diners at their table, specials, local events?
- How about a shopper program or charity that benefits from your investment to the organization- share it with your customers!
- Visitors in your reception area- share your brand story beyond the certifications and awards- create a storyboard that is a time line of your company, benchmark dates, back stories about employees.
So many creative ways to interact with these products!