With 80% of Americans owning a promotional tee it's not difficult to see why selecting a tee that your recipient will want to wear is important. We stock a wide variety of tee styles, fabrics and brands in our showroom to make the selection process easier to navigate.
In our continuing series of "penny wise" choices, a tee shirt offers low cost impressions and longevity of brand exposure.
Your design work is key to longevity. Because we offer in house graphic design, we are able to work through the design process with you to create a shirt your recipient will want to wear!
"Soft hand"- we hear it every week, consumers seeking a tee shirt that is soft, that feels like what's in their closet or available in retail stores. Popular trends from retail are prevalent in design and fabric content of tees ready for decoration.
What to pick?
- Some folks say they are brand loyalist; however if they close their eyes and compare side by side, sometimes that loyalty changes because the feel of the material is so similar.
- Fabric content such as tri- blends, which means a cotton, poly and rayon blend, are usually the softest feel to touch. However it's important for consumers to know that while rayon makes their tee soft, it's often less forgiving for shrinkage over time.
- Even a soft hand shirt will not feel soft if the decoration method applied layers heavy plastisol ink to build up the color. Instead, sublimated processes (dyed in the fabric) and digital processes ( which lay the color down in one application) provide a softer feel to the hand for decoration.
- Looking for some new 2019 styles?
- Our showroom allows our clients to easily compare fabric & decoration options and brands, insuring the perfect outcome to meet your needs. For example a new client last month was sure they knew exactly the brand and decoration method they wanted for their employee shirts till they came into the showroom to compare options.