- I hate pimento cheese- I mean I really hate it!
- They are calling for rain. By the way, if you are not southern, callin' for rain just means rain likely
- What's not amazing is how popular festivals have become to cheap fun. In fact, rather than boredom or laundry- I will attend this festival! After-all, who's not only looking for something to pass the time, be entertained and see something new? I am also working, yep; always wearing my promotional cap. What's engaging attendees??
What makes an event successful? It's fun for the attendee, as well as engagement with exhibitors and performers. As a bonus, if it's located around brick and mortar business district, there will hopefully be increased sales for the day.
What types of items increase booth traffic?
- Fun and Useful Items- take a look at some options Made in the USA!
- Informational magnetic, cups, balloons, straws, candy
- Personal Care Products are perfect for protection themes, wellness messages and are also often Made in USA product choices.
- Outdoor products, such as sand buckets, flying discs, even shoelaces and dog collars are a great way to encourage activity and connect your message to families and kids. (These ideas are also Made in USA!)
- Fundraisers- each side can be different, ask a question and provide the answer
- School Spirit- highlight what's cool about your school
- Sport's Team Pride- mascots, team colors- full color - of course
- Hometown Pride
- Follow me to...
- Walk for.....
- Run- Walk- Bike- movement is key to good health
- Touch me- your feet/toes; 10 times everyday for better health
- Our business pairs well with your feet, 2 times the fun, your companion to.....