Tuesday, April 2, 2019

The Madness Continues #WIN?

Every year my kids complete a bracket for March Madness, this year unless Duke- who'd they'd plan to go all the way won; they weren't going to be winners. This morning I saw this Facebook post #Michigan, who's still in the tournament featuring a variety of foam Michigan spirit items. My boys love sports, so the post made me think of them; especially since my oldest was a fair weather fan of Michigan years ago....based on their impressive record at the time. 

They both learned to root for a team regardless of record. 

Proof? They are avid Dallas Cowboy's fans!



Back to promotions- 

Foam products are a low cost way to connect with attendees at event, fund-raise and provide an effective home based promotion. In fact, don't be afraid to Give 'Um The Finger; the foam finger! Take a look at this video about how and why to use scrubbers

Outdoor events and my kids always make me reflect on snacks. I HATED bringing snacks for the team. If you want a snack, bring your own!! However, taking turns for snack is popular, so when I saw this post today, my first thought of was, "wow this would have made snack mom duty much easier". I can also see these mini coolers these used for tailgating and outdoor events such as: BBQ's, swim team meets and company picnics. Watch this video about the coolers, you'll surely agree it's a unique branding opportunity. 

By the way, I've learned things from having son's that were Cowboy fans- being a committed fan grow business.  No matter who you root for in sports these products are #WIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment