Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Who's looking? What will they say?


As we considered names for our business seven years ago, we kept coming back to Promotional Partners. It was not the most creative choice on the list or quickest to type, but as we considered the meaning behind the words- PARTNERS kept coming to the top.  The last seven posts have illustrated reasons some of our partners choose to work with our company. Branding is a little like clothing one's kid.  Products need to be safe, make folks want to get to know and interact with the person and send the right message about who they are as a individual.  When parents ask the question, "Are you planning to wear that to school", they are really saying, "If you go out like that someone will think I don't care and there is no one to guide you".
 
Sending your brand out into the world for everyone to see is a big step; take your steps with a partner. Make sure you are branding on safe, quality products that get your brand the interaction and awareness it deserves.
 
“When I joined GFI Software,  our tradeshow and promotional items were searched for and bought from untested sources on the web- with mixed and unpredictable results.  A co-worker suggested I contact Olivia at Promotional Partners and since then, she has made me appear to be very good at my job.  Now I can focus on my marketing responsibilities and the bigger picture, and I let the gang at Promotional Partners handle the details of our tradeshow booth- and our brand has never looked better.”

C Johnson- GFI Software

No comments:

Post a Comment