Monday, June 7, 2010

Want Proof That Promotional Products Work?

Every client looks for a call to action or high rate of return on their promotional money! Check out this new video clip about promotional office products. Our company ran a contest via the Winter 2009 edition of our educational newsletter for clients by polling of our clients. The prompt was to look around ones desk in 30 seconds; without having to leave the desk area count how many branded items were within site or fingertips. Our volunteer contestants reported in their findings to cash in on one of our prizes. Guess what? All respondents had over 14 products, the majority about 20-25 and the tops OVER 30!! The second part follow up was how long have you had those products around your desk and most responded at least a year! What does this prove? Useful items are appreciated and used; daily. Ready for another contest? Here is your homework, post a comment here about your favorite office promotional item. Something you use and enjoy. Explain why you like it and remember to tell us whose name is branded on the product! All those that respond by June 18th will running for 4 FREE Chick-fil-a spicy chicken sandwiches! The new spicy chicken sandwich is great. Our company enjoyed a sneak preview in late May courtesy of the owner of the Apex location at Beaver Creek. Get typing because you're going to love the new taste at your local Chick-fil-a.

Heres the link to check out the video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8JCiB5-x9M

3 comments:

  1. I have a nail file that was given to be by Savor Hospitality last year...I love it and keep it at my desk. I love the fact that it is so unique, but something that I really need and use. I also have a letter opener that was given to me by a realtor and I use that daily too.
    Becca Smith
    Robert G. (Bob) Smith, CPA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I worked for Welcome Wagon from 1997-1999. One of the gifts for newcomers was a jar gripper from a local furniture repair company. I gave one of these to everyone I welcomed in Apex. 5 years or more later, I had begun playing Bunco with one of the residents I had visited. While at her house "buncho'ing", I needed to open a jar. She took a familiar jar gripper out of the drawer and handed it to me. We had a spontaneous laugh as we recalled how we had met many years before. Talk about shelf life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these testimonials fit with actual research that proves individuals keep and use promotional items. It demonstrates effectively that when your challenge is reaching new prospects, promotional products provide solutions that work!

    ReplyDelete