Did you know that the promotional products industry has a positive impact on the U.S.
economy and contributes by creating jobs?
Nationally, the promotional products industry is a $20+ billion industry with more than
33,700 businesses—96 percent of which are small businesses—and almost 500,000
promotional products professionals.
Here in NC the total distributor sales revenue for 2014-2105 was $340.24 million and
manufacturers of promotional goods $128.25 million. There were 802 promotional products
companies creating 5,988 industry jobs and 98% of these businesses are considered Small Business.
Our industry thrives because promotional products are imprinted items that:
- highlight safety awareness
- support worthy causes
- encourage healthy living & lifestyle choices
- recognize and reward employee achievements and inspire action
- celebrate milestones
- reinforce critical messages
- They are even used when legislation is signed, think about it......