Sunday, October 29, 2017

Confused by the POWER In Your Power Bank?




 Milliamp Hour, Standby Time, Output Current, Input Current- I don't know about you, but these terms don't mean much to me. My concern is will the power bank in my purse charge my phone when it's running low on power and how long will it take to get "powered up". A few years back I started purchasing the more expensive power banks for my kids with as "Tim Taylor- Tool Time" would grunt, "more power". They commented that these devices charged faster and stayed ready to charge longer than what they had previously been using.

Looking for a way to explain the terms, I found our buddies and Leed's created this document to explain the terminology. 

 The best I can come up with to explain how fast the charger works is to think about light bulbs. The wattage ranges from around 15 watts to 150 watts. The lower watt bulbs do not produce a very bright light compared to the higher wattage bulbs; that' because they don't pull as much "juice" from the outlet to light up the filament. Your power bank is similar, the output and input control how quickly the charger will work.

Ask your consultant to send you a copy of this information. 

Looking for a power bank? Compare your choices

No comments:

Post a Comment